Donate to RAISE
Your support will enable RAISE to:
- enhance the well-being of individuals with ASD and their families
- provide autism intervention, education and support services to children and their families
- supply information to the general public about ASD and related research, intervention and support
Your donation is critical to maintaining the high quality of services and supports we offer to children and their families.
Thank you for supporting RAISE!
Donate by Cheque
Fill out the PDF and send a cheque payable to: RAISE Society
Suite 246 – 2565 West Broadway Ave.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2E9
- Make a bequest in your will
- Donate a life insurance policy
- Create an endowment
- Gift an RRSP, RRIF or TFSA
- Purchase a charitable gift annuity
- Donate securities and mutual funds
1. Making a Charitable Will Bequest to RAISE is a wonderful way to give a lasting gift to children and young adults diagnosed with ASD. A will bequest can be as simple as a sentence or two naming RAISE in your will.
2. A Charitable Life Insurance Gift is an easy way to make a significant gift to RAISE. There are several ways to give a gift of life insurance:
- Transfer an existing life insurance policy to RAISE and receive a charitable gift receipt.
- Apply for a new life insurance policy, with RAISE as the owner, and receive a tax receipt for the premiums you pay.
- Make RAISE the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. With this option, your estate will receive a charitable tax receipt for the death benefits.
4. Designate RAISE as the beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or TFSA, and a tax receipt for the value of the investment gifted will be issued to your estate and applied toward the final income tax return.
5. A Charitable Gift Annuity can benefit you and RAISE. Depending on your age, a charitable gift annuity allows you to give a gift, receive a charitable tax receipt and increase your income. Gift annuity rates are normally higher than current G.I.C rates and. some annuity income (100% in some cases) may be tax free. Charitable gift annuities can be particularly appealing for people aged 70 years and over.
6. Donating Stocks, Shares or Securities is one of the most cost-effective ways to support RAISE, offering several valuable benefits, including receiving a charitable tax receipt and eliminating taxable capital gains.
Talk to your financial or legal advisor about which option is best for you, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org