What makes us tick at RAISE Society is helping others; from helping the children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder to their families and their communities. We also love meeting other people who are eager to lend a hand.
RAISE Society is currently looking for volunteers for several aspects of the Society. We like to tap into what makes you tick while we all RAISE support, hope and awareness. RAISE wants to build community around a very important subject. Here is how …
- PR and Awareness – RAISE Society is looking for eager individuals with public relations backgrounds who can bring innovation and experience to this important piece of the puzzle. Help us get the word out about the great work we do at RAISE Society, events we have happening and interesting topics to share with our community.
This can also have you involved with blogging, facebook campaigns and other avenues to highlight the work RAISE Society is doing.
- Fundraising – RAISE Society has several different fundraising efforts in production but we are always looking for more dynamic people to add the team. Bringing fresh ideas to the table, past fundraising experiences and dynamic thinkers (like you!) will help to ensure each fundraising effort has maximum results.
- Administration – are you highly organized and like to create systems? As RAISE Society is a fairly new charity, there is lots of opportunity to make your mark and create systems that are not yet in place. Perhaps you have worked with other organizations and eager to build systems from the ground up.
- Volunteer Coordination – Every charitable society has its volunteers as the backbone. Without people eager and willing to donate their time and ideas charitable work would look very different. To RAISE hope and awareness we need helping hands.
- Event Coordination – Our events are a great way to further share our work and message and also a great way to continue our fundraising efforts. This position would need someone with excellent time management and someone great with people. Each event will have different obstacles so being able to think on your feet is an asset.
Don’t see something for you? There are several other ways you can get involved at RAISE Society so please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. All efforts, big and small, are what count when we make a difference.
Help us RAISE hope and awareness now. Start the conversation now at email@example.com.